Here are my highlights…
- I volunteered at UCLA Hospital patient technology council to test their Covid-19 website and info bot.
- I attended a WHO webinar to go over top tasks people would want to learn about on a Coronavirus pandemic website.
- I led a workshop for graduate students about building their own indieweb site on GitHub Pages.
- I gave a presentation to undergraduate students about sustainable design at UCLA.
- I spoke with incoming students getting ready to enter UCLA in the fall.
- I audited a class to learn coding in R called Big Data for Environmental Science
- I setup my first Raspberry Pi server.