Using Perch layouts and SVG
Build a template with a li tag and a unique css tag for each svg inline. In the end I’ll get a unique unordered list of assets starting with the chinese horoscope.
- How to upload a inline svg through Perch
- How to assign each li tag a custom CSS
- Add new template file
This method lets me upload each svg separately but keep them as a unit for use on multiple pages. I’m using Perch to manage the asset.
- I’ve saved the template file in a sub folder /content/blocks/vector_list.html
- I’ve organized for blocks to make it remind me that it will be reused.
- Add new layout file
- Save svg files in layout folder and rename as php
- Raw asset can be imported into other templates for custom markup
Here are my links gathered during research to help develop my solution.